About Network Educational Australia
Network Educational Australia is a privately-owned family business headquartered on the Gold Coast, Queensland. The directors are Robert and Robyn Watts who have been publishing, distributing and servicing educational needs since 1987.
Network Educational Australia (NEA) services schools, TAFEs, universities and other organisations in the region via sales reps and in other areas with agents, website orders and promotional information. We have been servicing schools Australia-wide since 1982! We have a warehouse in Auckland to service customers in New Zealand and have educational content services to International Schools throughout the world.
Since 1982, Network Educational Australia (ABN: 76930312971; GITC: Q2616) has been supplying schools, colleges, libraries and institutions with educational materials - both print and digital content. We do this via our sales representatives, Scottsdale Drive Bookshop and the The Student's Bookshop at the Gold Coast TAFE Ashmore Campus, catalogues and webstore.
We have over 20 speciality Buying Guides that are sent to all schools and educators in Australia and New Zealand as well as to International Schools throughout the world. We ship nationally and internationally daily! And finally, our new website is designed for receipt of the latest publications from educational publishers and provides a continual update of new releases as these are published. You can order online via your account details and we will ship to your school or organisation. You will find our postage and discount pricing very competitive and much quicker and cheaper than ordering from overseas suppliers.
We are very proud of our staff and our reputation for relentless commitment to our customers in an ever-changing world. Contact us for any of your requirements and suggestions - we would love to hear from you!
- Library and teacher resources via our sales representatives. Please contact us for further details.
- Online ordering. Our webstore has continual specials as well as the most uptodate titles being released so you can save by ordering online. The comprehensive range covers all educational titles - most of the important ones have been reviewed.
- Text books – quoting and supplying textbooks to schools throughout Australia. We cover with plastic, barcode and stitch texts so you can make sure that the books will serve you well over a number of years.
- Stationery/book packs – we supply schools and students with the range of their requirements. We pack the bags and can offer home delivery. You can order via the website making ordering and payment a breeze.
- Buying Guides - we have catalogues in over 20 areas. Let us know which ones you require and we can post or email your requirements. You can also download the PDFs from our webstore.
- Learning Support Buying Guide
- Australian Indigenous Resources Buying Guide
- Big Books Buying Guide
- Take Home Reader Buying Guide
- Early Childhood Education for childcare centres, early learning centres, preschool and playgroups.
- Science Resources for Primary School education
- Healthy Me Guide
- Art and Craft Buying Guide
- Performing Arts
- Technology and Design
- Geography and History
- Home Economics
- Interactive Whiteboard Software
- Primary Teachers' Resources
- and many more!
Teacher librarian services
We can provide book-covering, barcoding, labelling and other services for your library. Find out about our services to you! We can also offer special prices and shipment services direct to your school of all the latest releases. Please contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 5568 0288 for information on specials for teacher librarians.
Feel free to contact us at any stage for any other enquiry and we will be more than happy to help.
All non-school orders must be paid for at the time of placing the order. We accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Bankcard), or direct deposit (call for details). If placing an order via fax or email, please include a contact phone number and delivery details. Postage and handling charges apply. Goods will be sent as Receipted Delivery via Australia Post unless specified when placing the order. Schools are invoiced upon receipt of goods.
Please note that the waiting period from date or order to delivery is usually two weeks, however this may vary from product to product. Please call or email to confirm price and availability.
Educational: Pricing for schools, teachers and students. Teachers and students will need to show proof of educational status such as a Teacher/Student ID card, union card, letter of enrolment or employment. These can be scanned in and sent to us via email to email@example.com or faxed to us on (07) 5568 0288. Please ensure that include your name and contact phone number when sending ID along with the name of the product that you are ordering. Schools require a purchase order.
School: Pricing for Schools only. School orders must be placed using a purchase order.
Please contact us if you require any clarification on the pricing or licensing terms, or if you want to ask about licensing details that aren't specifically mentioned.